Add the skills learnt on the Essential Colour Analysis Course to your existing business – attract new clients and add value to your current clients.
Studying the Essential Colour Analysis Course module will enhance your work as a life coach, beauty therapist, hairdresser, personal trainer, HR professional, personal shopper, stylist or fashion retailer. The Essential Colour Analysis Course Module is a condensed version of the Complete Colour Analysis Module.
Following your Essential Colour Analysis training you will be able to analyse your clients and then advise them on the colours that suit them best – helping to build their confidence and allowing you to select the most flattering clothes, accessories and hair colour with ease.
This module will equip you with the skills to quickly and accurately diagnose the range of colours that will enhance your client’s natural colouring. They will look younger and healthier plus this knowledge will help you to create co-ordinated outfits for them.
The Essential Colour Analysis Course Module is included in the Personal Stylist Course because to become a great Personal Stylist you need to understand colour and how it affects people.
You will be taught a simple and proven system of colour analysis, based around the seasonal system, which is easy both for you to understand and to explain to your client. You will be taught the history and the science behind colour analysis and then be shown how to undertake a draping session from start to finish.
I once again wanted to say a big massive thank you for your help and advice. I’ve read through most of the course materials and am watching the videos now, and they are so clear and easy to follow. I really wish I’d have gone straight to you instead of taking a course elsewhere first!
Dima Samara, London
The Essential Colour Analysis Course Module will teach you how to:
- Use your drapes to determine your client’s colouring
- Listen to your client, build rapport and put them at their ease
- Explain ways to “rescue” any “wrong” colours
- Advise on neutral colours and create a capsule wardrobe based around colour.
The Face to Face Essential Colour Analysis Training module is 2 days long and includes a practical assessment.
The Home Study Essential Colour Analysis Training module includes the same equipment and manual as the Face to Face option and includes an online assessment.
The assessments are based on the criteria for the C&G/FIPI Masters Award in Image Consultancy.
You will receive a certificate on successful completion of your assessment.
Topics covered on the Essential Colour Analysis Course Module:
- The history, theory, benefits and practice of Colour Analysis.
- Understanding the colour characteristics.
- Colour Psychology
- The condensed draping sequence
- How to use a colour “swatch”
- The importance of neutral colours.
- Creating a capsule wardrobe.
The Essential Colour Analysis kit contains the following equipment – all you need to get started:
- A set of 22 colour drapes, including silver and gold.
- A training manual printed in full colour.
- Four seasonal colour swatches.
- Colour chart and artist’s colour wheel.
- Eye analyser, cover-up cape and hair turban.
- A set of fabric samples.
- A set of training DVDs including examples of different colour analysis clients and a DVD demonstrating ways to use your colour knowledge.
- A compact carry case in which to transport all of your equipment.
The Distance Learning Module costs £650 and can be shipped/posted to you immediately.
The Face to Face Module costs £1,050 and you can secure your place now with a 10% deposit of £105
Forthcoming Training Dates
Saturday 9th February – Sunday 10th February
Thursday 2nd May – Friday 3rd May
Please call or email to confirm availability and to pay your deposit.