Studying the Men’s Style training module will equip you with the knowledge to advise your male clients on how to choose garments that will fit their bodies and suit their lifestyles.
During the men’s style training programme you will learn about line, scale and proportion so that you can teach your client which styles of clothes will suit him before he ever enters a shop!
Working with male clients could offer you a potentially lucrative and largely untapped market. Men’s fashion is less complicated than women’s and men will generally listen to your advice and put it into action without question!
You will be able to take the mystery out of selecting clothes because during a style consultation you will be guiding your client to understand and appreciate how clothes can enhance his impact whether it is at work or socially.
You could study the Men’s Style module as part of the Image Professional or Personal Stylist Course or use it, for example, within your existing personal training, weight management or fashion retail business.
We use a simple system of style analysis that allows you to look at all the different body shapes, different proportions and different body “issues” that your male clients may have. You will then be taught how to use this information when you are conducting a style consultation so that he will learn how to select the “right” accessories and garments to suit him, no matter what his shape, age or lifestyle.
The Face to Face Men’s Style module is 2 days long and includes a practical assessment.
The Home Study Men’s Style module includes the same equipment, products and manual as the face to face option and includes an online assessment.
The assessments are based on the criteria for the C&G/FIPI Masters Award in Image Consultancy.
You will receive a certificate on successful completion of your assessment.
Topics covered in the Men’s Style Training Module:
- How to conduct a face and figure analysis to include: proportion, line, body shape and scale.
- How to use different fabrics, textures and patterns effectively.
- Tailoring, fit, quality and sizing.
- Choosing a suit plus combining suit, shirt & tie colours.
- Capsule wardrobe – work and casual.
- Accessories – including shoes, belts, ties and watches.
- Grooming – including hair, beards and sideburns.
- Business Smart versus Business Casual.
- A training manual printed in full colour.
- Templates for a style consultation workbook.
- A set of training DVDs including a full style consultation.
The Home Study Module costs £400 and can be shipped/posted to you immediately.
The Face to Face Module costs £800 and you can secure your place now with a 10% deposit of £80.
Training Dates 2017
Saturday 25th November – Sunday 26th November
Please call or email to confirm availability and to pay your deposit.