As an Image Consultant, would you like to give confident presentations to a variety of audiences? Or do you quake in your boots just at the thought of it?
What is included?
This module covers a variety of presentation skills techniques to help you speak clearly, engage with your audience and make you memorable for all the right reasons!
There are tips to help you deliver great presentations to small groups at say a networking meeting or a slimming club. And the content is also designed to help experienced image consultants move from the private, domestic market into the corporate training world.
Learn how to use your existing knowledge to deliver great presentations
You will learn how your existing knowledge, expertise and experience can be utilised to develop seminars and training programmes. You will discover how to deliver presentations to different audiences and build your awareness of timing, content and environment.
Practical advice and assistance is given on how to structure these seminars and talks; the information to include and the pitfalls to avoid. On completion of the Presentation Skills and Corporate Training Module you will be able to pitch for work and structure a training session. As well as deliver entertaining and informative seminars and workshops.
This module is perfect if you have studied other style courses and you now wish to expand your client base by delivering presentations and workshops effectively.
You will receive a certificate on successful completion of the module.
Topics covered in the Presentation Skills & Corporate Training module:
- Presentation tips and how to facilitate sessions.
- Use of different visual aids, including PowerPoint.
- Marketing, planning, preparation and delivery.
- Building rapport – involve all your audience.
- Understanding the importance of different learning styles.
- Ice breakers and how to structure a seminar.
- What to include (and what to leave out).
- How to vary content due to time constraints.
- Examples of different exercises to use.
- Tips and techniques to use when pitching to get the job.
- How to use corporate “business language”.
- Logistics, costing and pricing.
The Presentation Skills module includes the following equipment:
- Online access to the training videos, handouts and manual pages.
- A sample PowerPoint presentation.
- A set of visual aids.
The Online Option costs £200 and you will gain immediate access to the training content. Your training equipment will be shipped to you, and will arrive a few days later.