The Personal Stylist Course is perfect for you if…..
You’d love to create a Personal Styling Business for Women OR for Men. The Personal Stylist Course is the ideal solution to successfully launch your business in the image industry.
Does this sound like you…?
- You are looking to do something more creative and love to work with people building their confidence.
- You may already run an existing service based business and be working as a life coach, alternative therapist, personal trainer, hairdresser, boutique owner or trainer.
- You know that adding image skills to your business would attract new clients and would help your existing clients
- You might not be ready to commit to the full Image Professional Course but you know you want to be able to offer Colour Analysis and Style sessions
- You want to focus on working with Men OR Women
- You want to study a professional and certified training course
- You enjoy clothes and fashion but realise that there is so much more to learn if you can turn your interest into a profitable business
The Personal Stylist Course
Covering all the Essential Image Consultancy Skills and perfect for you if you want to focus on Personal Styling for Women OR Men. This course is a condensed version of the Image Professional Course so once you are established; you can easily upgrade and study the extra modules if you wish. The course is very practical – focussing on the essential skills of Colour Analysis, Women’s Style OR Men’s Style, Wardrobe Management and Personal Shopping. To help your business get off to a flying start you also receive the online Business Planning & Marketing Module.
The fee also includes all the necessary equipment you will need to get started: Colour Analysis drapes, swatches and visual aids; DVDs showing examples of colour and style consultations; a set of wardrobe sorting templates; a selection of fabric samples and an in-depth manual printed in full colour PLUS much, much more.
To find out more about what is included, click here to download your Training Prospectus.
After the successful completion of the Personal Stylist Course you will be able to:
- Offer colour analysis and style consultations to individuals and groups.
- You will be able organise and de-clutter wardrobes leaving clients delighted.
- Effortlessly find outfits from existing garments
- Offer advice on future wardrobe planning and strategy
- Shop effectively to find clothes and accessories relevant to body shape, colouring and lifestyle.
- Use accessories to expand, extend and add interest to an outfit.
- Advise men OR women on how to establish their Personal Brand
- Know how to find your ideal client
- You will have the foundations in place for building and marketing your new style career
The Home Study Course costs £1,150 (Men) or £1,250 (Women) and can be shipped/posted to you immediately
The Face to Face Course costs £1,950 (Men) or £2,250 (Women) and you can secure your place now with a 10% deposit of £195 or £225
To help you get started, the cost of studying the Personal Stylist Course can be spread over 3 monthly payments:
For more information about the payment options CLICK HERE
To find out more…
Click on the image to download your in-depth Training Prospectus with all the details and training dates
Ready to start your training?
To grab a place on the Personal Stylist Course you can either book online or call the office to pay by card or Bank Transfer.
To book online – Go to the payment page
To book by phone – call + 44 (0) 1442 359689
If you want to ask a question – Book a time in Gail’s online diary to schedule a phone or Skype call.
Or email – email@example.com
My Guarantee and Promise to You
During the Personal Stylist Course I will be teaching and sharing numerous style secrets and strategies. You will receive the training information, equipment, knowledge, support and templates to allow you to start your own image consultancy business.
However this is not a “Done it for you Programme” – you will need to participate and commit to take action – utilising what you have learnt in order to see results. Your success will depend on your commitment to the training and to building your new business.
My promise is to deliver high quality training, advice, solutions and support to you throughout this journey.
To learn more, read an excerpt from Melanie’s training diary for a first hand report about her Personal Stylist Course experience.