The Personal Stylist Course is perfect for you if…..
You’d love to focus on creating a Personal Styling Business for Women. Offering Colour Analysis and Style Consultations, as well as Wardrobe Management and Personal Shopping sessions. The Personal Stylist Course is the ideal solution to successfully launch your business in the image industry.
Does this sound like you…?
- Are you looking to do something more creative and would love to work with people building their confidence?
- Do you already run an existing service based business and be working as a life coach, alternative therapist, personal trainer, hairdresser, boutique owner or trainer.
- You know that adding image skills to your business would attract new clients and would help your existing clients
- You want to focus on working with Women
- Studying a professional and certified training course is important
- You enjoy clothes and fashion but realise that there is so much more to learn if you want to turn your interest into a profitable business
Don’t worry, no prior colour analysis or style knowledge is required, and there’s no need to have any retail or fashion experience.
The Personal Stylist Course
Covering all the Essential Image Consultancy Skills and perfect for you if you want to focus on Personal Styling for Women.
There is an option available if you would like to focus on working with men – please contact the office for more details.
This course is a condensed version of the Image Professional Course. Consequently, once you are established, you can easily upgrade and study the extra modules if you wish.
The course is very practical – focussing on the essential skills of:
To help your business get off to a flying start you also receive the online Business Planning & Marketing Module.
The fee also includes all the necessary equipment you will need to get started including: Colour Analysis drapes, swatches and visual aids.
To find out more about the Personal Stylist Course, click here to download your Training Prospectus.
After the successful completion of the Personal Stylist Course you will be able to:
- Offer colour analysis and style consultations to individuals and groups.
- You will be able organise and de-clutter wardrobes leaving clients delighted.
- Effortlessly find outfits from existing garments
- Offer advice on future wardrobe planning and strategy
- Shop effectively to find clothes and accessories relevant to body shape, colouring and lifestyle.
- Use accessories to expand, extend and add interest to an outfit.
- Advise men OR women on how to establish their Personal Brand
- Know how to find your ideal client
- You will have the foundations in place for building and marketing your new style career
The Personal Stylist Course can be studied Face to Face in a small group of no more than 5 people or it can be studied at home using our online training platform. You would receive exactly the same equipment which ever option you choose. It is also possible to mix and match your training between the two formats.
The Face to Face Personal Stylist Course is 6 days long, spread over 1 block OR two blocks of 2 and 4 days, and includes a number of written and practical assessments. And there is the opportunity to work with real life clients as part of the training process.
The Online Personal Stylist Course includes the same equipment as the Face to Face option and a number of online written and practical assessments. You could also join fellow Online Learners on one of our Style Schools.
The assessments are all based on the criteria for the C&G/FIPI Masters Award in Image Consultancy.
You will receive a certificate on successful completion of your assessments.
The Online Home Study Course costs £1,195 and you will gain immediate access to the training content – your training equipment will be shipped/posted to you, so will arrive a few days later.
The Face to Face Course costs £2,700 and you can secure your place now with a 10% deposit of £270.
To help you get started, the cost of studying the Personal Stylist Course can be spread over 3 or 4 monthly payments. Or there are early bird discounts for the face to face course if you can pay in full, 6 weeks before the course start date.
For more information about the payment options CLICK HERE
Ready to book your place?
To grab a place on the Personal Stylist Course you can either book online or call the office to pay by card or Bank Transfer.
To book online – Go to the payment page
To book by phone – call + 44 (0) 1442 359689
If you want to ask a question – Book a time in Gail’s online diary to schedule a phone or Skype call.
Or email – firstname.lastname@example.org
My Guarantee and Promise to You
During the Personal Stylist Course I will be teaching and sharing numerous style secrets and strategies. You will receive the training information, equipment, knowledge, support and templates to allow you to start your own image consultancy business.
However this is not a “Done it for you Programme” – you will need to participate and commit to take action – utilising what you have learnt in order to see results. Your success will depend on your commitment to the training and to building your new business.
My promise is to deliver high quality training, advice, solutions and support to you throughout this journey.
To learn more, read an excerpt from Melanie’s training diary for a first hand report about her Personal Stylist Course experience.