Our most popular and most comprehensive image consultant course is perfect for you if…
You want to launch your own image consultancy business, covering all the core skills enabling you to work with both private and corporate clients. This is the ultimate image consultant course and the gateway to launching your own style business
Does this sound like you…?
- Your circumstances have changed – you might have been made redundant, had a child or perhaps you are a “trapped professional” and now is the time to ditch the 9-5
- You want the challenge of being your own boss
- You are aware of the importance of Personal Brand
- You have probably had a professional / corporate background and are looking to change your career
- You want a structured and comprehensive training programme to help you achieve your goals with no hidden costs
- You want to work with Men, Women and Corporates
- You aren’t phased at the thought of delivering workshops and seminars
- You are probably the person that friends and family ask to take them shopping or they want your advice and guidance on important outfits
- You always receive compliments on your personal style
Don’t worry, no prior colour analysis or style knowledge is required, and there’s no need to have any retail or fashion experience.
Previous graduates of the Study in Style Image Professional Course have come from many walks of life including: Solicitors, Event Managers, HR Directors, Engineers, Marketing Managers, Banking Execs and local Government. Without question they all love fashion and clothes and can also see the benefits of image in a professional situation. They have learnt how to utilise their existing skills, knowledge and experience to create a style business that’s unique to them.
The Image Professional Course
Image Consultancy is a growing industry with many business opportunities for you to develop. With the increase in the TV “makeover” programmes, people are much more aware of the importance of selecting the right clothes to suit them, as well as the right beauty products and make-up. Men have become more image aware and in the workplace first impressions are imperative for both men and women. As people become busier, the need for wardrobe organisers and personal shoppers has escalated – so there is certainly plenty of work out there no matter who you want to work with!
The Image Professional Course is made up of the six core modules that make up the FIPI/City and Guilds Masters Award in Image Consultancy;
- Colour Analysis
- Make-up Application
- Women’s Style
- Men’s Style
- Wardrobe Weeding and Personal Shopping
And to ensure that you are also prepared to build an effective and successful business this image consultant course also includes the following modules:
The Image Professional Course offers a fantastic bundle of information PLUS all the equipment you will need to help you launch and sustain your image career.
To find out more about what is included in each individual module, click here to download your Training Prospectus.
After the successful completion of this image consultant course you will be able to:
- Offer the whole shebang!
- Work with both private and corporate clients.
- Advise men and women on how to establish their Personal Brand.
- Deliver workshops and seminars.
- Offer full colour analysis and style consultations to individuals and groups.
- Offer make-up advice and know how to apply a range of cosmetic products.
- You will be able organise and de-clutter wardrobes with ninja precision.
- Effortlessly find outfits from existing garments.
- Offer advice on future wardrobe planning and strategy.
- Shop to find clothes and accessories relevant to body shape, colouring and lifestyle.
- You will have the foundations in place for building and marketing your new style career.
The Image Professional Training Course can be studied Face to Face in a small group of no more than 5 people or it can be studied at home through our online training platform. You would receive exactly the same equipment which ever option you choose. It is also possible to mix and match your training between the two formats.
The Face to Face Image Professional Training Course is 11 days long, spread over a combination of different length blocks, usually to include weekends. There are a number of practical assessments and the opportunity to work with real life clients as part of the training process.
The Home Study Online Image Professional Training Course includes the same equipment as the Face to Face option and includes a number of online written and practical assessments. You could also join fellow Online Learners on one of our Online Style Schools.
The assessments are all based on the criteria for the C&G/FIPI Masters Award in Image Consultancy.
You will receive a certificate on successful completion of your assessments.
The Home Study Image Professional Course costs £1,997 and you get immediate access to the training content. You will have to wait a couple of days for your training kit, as this will be shipped out to you.
The Face to Face Image Professional Course costs £4,400 and you can secure your place now with a 10% deposit of £440
To help you get started, the cost of studying the Image Professional Course can be spread over 3 or 4 monthly payments or there are early bird discounts for the face to face course if you pay in full, 6 weeks before the course start date.
Ready to book your place?
To grab a place on this Comprehensive Training Programme you can either book online or call the office to pay by card or Bank Transfer.
To book online – Go to the payment page
To book by phone – call + 44 (0) 1442 359689
If you want to ask a question – Book a time in Gail’s online diary to schedule a phone or Skype call.
Or email – email@example.com
My Guarantee and Promise to You
During the Image Professional Course I will be teaching and sharing numerous style secrets and strategies. You will receive the training information, equipment, knowledge, support and templates to allow you to start your own image consultancy business.
However this is not a “Done for you Programme” – you will need to participate and commit to take action – utilising what you have learnt in order to see results. Your success will depend on your commitment to the training and to building your new business.
My promise is to deliver high quality training, advice, solutions and support to you throughout this journey.