Discover the powerful secrets of colour analysis and how it could revolutionise your business
Do you work as a Personal Stylist, Personal Shopper or in Fashion Retail?
If so, this course would be perfect for you…
Imagine being able to confidently give accurate colour advice to your clients, guiding them to fabulously flattering shades AND having the opportunity to create an additional income stream.
You may have heard about the benefits of colour analysis before, but didn’t want to work with coloured drapes. This highly effective course will teach you everything you need to know, so that you can guide your clients towards flattering colours, in the fitting room or when organising their wardrobe.
- The Simplified Colour Analysis Course is a certified online training programme that covers the theory and practice of colour analysis. After completing the course, selecting the right palette for your clients will become effortless and make wardrobe organisation a breeze.
- As well as gaining the vital background technical knowledge, you will also learn the process of how to conduct a virtual colour analysis session. Allowing you to offer these life-changing sessions to your clients, wherever they are in the world.
- The course includes immediate access to all the online training materials, videos, templates and exercises. PLUS a parcel containing 4 x full-sized colour swatches and other training goodies!
- You will receive ongoing support, guidance and mentoring from Gail Morgan throughout your training. This will allow you to seamlessly incorporate your new found skills into your existing business.
- The course includes selected elements from our existing colour analysis modules AND everything in the Online Colour Analysis Module.
- Creating an exceptional package of core skills tuition packed with relevant information to ensure your success.
3 x £161 monthly payments
OR choose to pay in full for just £449
Pay by Instalments – 3 x £161
Or Pay in Full – £449
If you have any questions or would like to chat through your options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on +44 (0) 1442 262696