Business Planning and Marketing will allow you to build the foundations of a successful style business and help you to find your ideal clients
Completing your style training is only one aspect of working as an Image Consultant, Personal Stylist or Personal Shopper – the other essential ingredients include setting up and running your new business as well as finding clients through various marketing activities.
Following this training you will be able to start building the foundations of your business – with guidance and inspiration to help you create the business that you want and to target the right clients for you. The course content is also invaluable to help you market your style business even if you have been working for a while.
This is a very practical online module with worksheets and simple exercises for you to complete, as well as questions to ask yourself. This module is included in both The Image Professional & Personal Stylist Courses.
Some of the topics covered in the Business Planning and Marketing Module:
- Getting started (or starting again!)
- Who do you want to work with?
- Finding your first 5 clients
- What to call your business – creating your brand
- Business expenses – what you can and can’t claim for
- Time management
- Social networks
- Professional Bodies and the FIPI Masters Award
The Business Planning and Marketing Module includes:
- Access to the online programme
- Excel Templates to organise your finances
- Training Worksheets including relevant exercises
- Relevant image industry examples
- Access to any updates
The Image Professional and Personal Stylist Courses include the Business Planning and Marketing Module, as part of the course fee, to ensure that your business gets the best start possible.
AND a condensed version of this module is included in the Personal Shopper Course.
If you wish to purchase this module to help you plan your new or existing business the cost is £197