Stylish Dressing For Your Date
It’s Valentine’s Day! – A day to celebrate your love for someone and hopefully the chance to go out. It doesn’t matter if this is your first date or you’ve been together for 20 years – put some effort into your appearance – it shows you care and value the person you are with.
- On the date show some skin but not too much – less really is more! – If you’re doing cleavage don’t do legs as well.
- If you don’t want to bare too much, look for tops with chiffon sleeves or wear a vest top with a sheer / lacy over-top.
- Wear tactile fabrics that look like they need to be touched!
- Make sure your clothes “skim not cling” – anything too tight isn’t going to look good or be comfortable.
- Wear some make-up.
- Wear sparkly earrings so that attention is drawn to your face.
- Wear a colour that makes you look and feel fantastic, so that your date wants to look deeply into your eyes!
- Make an effort!
- Wear a smart shirt, that you don’t wear to work
- Smart jeans or tailored trousers depending on the venue.
- Smart (polished) shoes.
Avoid too much perfume or after-shave, smile and have fun!!