Advanced Colour Analysis
This in-depth online module will expand your colour knowledge and equip you to conduct colour consultations virtually.
With the impact of the Covid-19 lock down affecting all of our businesses I am going to share with you the tips and tricks that I have used in the past when conducting a colour analysis remotely.
This module also includes additional colour content that will be useful in your consultations and future workshops.
- Analysing online – everything you will need to know. The process, the equipment, templates that you can personalise, the questions to ask, how to price, the challenges and how to overcome them.
- The opportunity to practice analysing online with Gail to support and guide you.
- How to use Zoom to host your consultations.
- Colour talks – what to include and what to leave out.
- Speedy colour analysis for large groups.
- In depth analysis of “the 5th season”.
- Using the colour characteristics to aid your analysis and guide your client.
- Colour Analysis for Men
- Using colour in your style consultations.
Launching at the end of April 2020 the final online module will go on sale for £197
However, I want to share this information with you at a discounted price so that you can start to implement your learning as soon as possible.
I am therefore running a virtual workshop, to beta test the content, on Saturday 18th April 2020 from 10am – 4pm, to explain and demonstrate how the online process could work for you.
You will also receive lifetime access to the final online module, to include videos, templates and questionnaires.
The Virtual Advanced Colour Analysis Workshop on Saturday 18th April: 10am – 4pm
Venue: at your house!
Equipment needed: Computer or laptop, notebook, pen, plus a mug of your preferred hot beverage and snacks
Cost: Only £80 for Study in Style trainees and graduates
OR £71 for Accelerate members
If you would like more details please email or call the office.
Or to book your spot – select the appropriate option below:
There is a discount if you would like to attend both this session and the Style Workshop session.
Cost: £121 for graduates & trainees and £107 for Accelerate members.