Top tips for wearing your spring clothes when the weather is cold wet and miserable.
If you want to inject some colour into your wardrobe despite the wind and rain here are some ideas:
- Wear a colourful raincoat – find a mac in a great colour for you – bright red, orange, pale blue or coral – an instant splash of fun when all around is grey.
- Invest in a pair of colourful &/or patterned wellies – practical and stylish – who cares if there are puddles!
- Wear your coloured jeans with these wellies or even with your winter boots, although beware, black boots might be a bit harsh with some of the warm colours – try tan or brown instead.
- Use colourful accessories – scarves, necklaces and bracelets.
- Layer up with lots of thin layers and cardis rather than a thick wooly jumper.
Rest assured summer will eventually come around so we can wear our sandals and flip flops again – just don’t ask me when!
How to do Spring fashion when it’s Autumn outside!