Take the opportunity to practice your colour skills, revise and build your knowledge as we look at the colour characteristics in more depth and discuss those “difficult” clients.
- Presentations – what to include and what to leave out – ideas for colour talks without using any drapes!
- Speedy colour analysis for large groups.
- What to do if a client isn’t a “typical” season.
- In depth analysis of “the 5th season”.
- Using the colour characteristics to aid your analysis and guide your client.
- Hair, make-up and accessories.
- Colour for men.
- Using colour in your style consultations.
- A chance to work on one another and some models.
….. And much more!
Advanced Colour Workshop Details
When: Saturday 27th June 2015, 10am – 4pm
Where: Latimer Place, Buckinghamshire, HP5 1UG. Close to Junction 18 M25, the Metropolitan tube line and Heathrow Airport.
Cost: £60 for the whole day – including handouts, lunch and refreshments.
Places are limited so please book your seat asap.